Application for Membership
Application must be made on the official Membership Application Form, and signed by the applicant. The Singles Dining Club reserves the right to refuse any application for membership without explanation. Acceptance of Membership will be effected by the signing of the application form and payment of the membership or renewal fee. Please note membership fees are not refundable or transferable.
Termination of Membership
The Singles Dining Club reserves the right to terminate membership by giving seven days written notice and to refuse any participation by that member in any event arranged prior to termination. Under these circumstances a refund of fee subscription will be made in proportion to the unexpired time, to the nearest calendar month.
Full payment is due at the time of booking. Payment may be made by cheque, debit/credit card or via our website.
Late cancellations and non-attendance at an event can spoil things for other members. Payments received will not be refunded if you are forced to cancel within five days of the event.
1. In accepting applications for events, the Singles Dining Club accepts no liability whatsoever for non-availability of places or cancellations, other than the return of any payment fee that has been paid.
2. Members must be single, divorced, separated or widowed.
3. The Singles Dining Club can accept no responsibility for any imbalance of numbers of both gender or by age category
4. Members must accept and comply with the Singles Dining Club's standard of dress code for each event. Any decision by the Singles Dining Club is final and binding on the membership.
5. The Singles Dining Club is acting as a booking agent only for each event. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, or injury caused to or suffered by a member at an event. This disclaimer does not affect a member's statutory right to claim against any party, causing such loss, damage, or injury.
6. The Singles Dining Club is a not-for-profit social club. It is owned by Mr Nicholas Joyce. The annual subscriptions (where payable) are used to cover the cost of operating the club.
7. Members are bound by these Conditions of Membership and the Booking Conditions of the Singles Dining Club which relate to the Club's events.